- This event has passed.
Webinar on “5G Communities: Shaping the Next Call”, 31 May @10: 00 am CEST
May 31 @ 10:00 - 11:00 CEST
The European Commission organises an interactive webinar on 5G Communities: Shaping the Next Call, to be held on 31 May, 10:00 – 11:00 CEST.
This session invites feedback from those involved in project submissions for the first round of CEF Digital calls for 5G Communities in order to learn what could be simplified in the application process for the second round of calls. The session will be introduced by Eric Gaudillat, Head of Sector for 5G Connectivity within the European Commission Directorate-General for Communications Networks, Content and Technology. Mr Gaudillat will give an overview of the first round of calls and what to expect in the next round. A Q&A session will follow, together with an interactive voting session to gather feedback.
The session is open to:
- Telecommunication and technology companies
- Socio-economic drivers proposing 5G use cases (particularly in the areas of health, education, mobility, security, rural development, agriculture and government)
- European networks, associations and representative bodies
- Broadband Competence Offices
- Representatives of the European Institutions
Registration is possible via email.
To attend, please join the session by clicking here. The materials (slides and relevant links to further information) will be shared with all participants by email after the session.