1st TeraFlowSDN Hackfest @ ETSI OSM-MR#13 Hackfest
October 20 @ 11:00 - 17:00 CEST
ETSI’s Centre for Testing and Interoperability and the TeraFlow community are organizing the first TeraFlowSDN Hackfest on 20 October 2022. The event will be held during the Network X event in Amsterdam, Netherlands, following the ETSI OSM-MR#13 Hackfest on 18-19 October 2022. The event will be run during the Network X event in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Participation in ETSI Hackfests is free and open to all upon registration. Registration to the TFS Hackfest#1 grants free access to the Network X event. Registration to the OSM-MR#13 Hackfest is possible for free on the ETSI’s portal here.
- Registration is mandatory!
- Participants are expected to have user-level knowledge of Linux.
- You will need your laptop, with Linux and a Kubernetes-based environment installed. Even if you have Linux on your laptop, to have a clean working environment, it is recommended that you follow the steps in the TFS tutorial:
- Create VirtualBox-based VM: https://labs.etsi.org/rep/tfs/controller/-/blob/develop/tutorial/1-1-1-create-vm-oracle-virtualbox.md
- Install MicroK8s on the VM: https://labs.etsi.org/rep/tfs/controller/-/blob/develop/tutorial/1-2-install-microk8s.md
All the details are available here.