- This event has passed.
November 15 @ 9:00 - 12:30 CET
Co-creation for 5G solutions in Industry and Media:
Date: 15th November 2022
Time: 09:00 – 12:30, CEST
Venue: Hybrid mode: On-Site + Online (Link to Teams will be provided).
Telenor Expo (at Telenor HQ), Next to Building D, Snarøyveien. 30, NO-1364 Fornebu
EU projects are given the opportunity to explore and take 5G solutions further for various vertical sectors. In this seminar facilitated by 5G-SOLUTIONS, we will share results and lessons learned from experiments, trials and collaboration across ecosystem partners in the areas of Industry, such as Factory of the Future (FoF), and enhanced Media. To complement the 5G-SOLUTIONS learnings we have invited talks from two other projects, 5G-VICTORI and 5G-MediaHUB. To highlight learnings, synergies and future opportunities there will be a panel discussion at the end.
The agenda is as follows (minor updates expected).
9:00 – Welcome, Workshop agenda and objectives
9-15 – Session 1: “5G solutions and experimentation for advanced Industry”
- Using 5G to support smart connected operations in the FoF,
Michael Power, Glanbia, Ireland (5G-SOLUTIONS)
- 5G technologies for smart energy services,
Silvia Canale, Ares2T, Italy (remote, 5G-SOLUTIONS)
- AI-assisted optimization of 5G systems supporting Industry 4.0 services,
Anna Tzanakaki, University of Athens, Greece (5G-VICTORI)
10:15 – Coffee break
10:30 – Session 2: “5G solutions and experimentation for advanced Media”
- Enablers for the creation and deployment of advanced media services,
Yiannis Markopoulos, NOVA, Greece (5GMediaHUB)
- Remote production enabled by 5G,
Ran Rahav, LiveU, Israel (5G-SOLUTIONS)
- Ultra High Fidelity Media in the 5g era,
by NOVA, Greece (5G-SOLUTIONS)
11:30 – Session 3 (Brief presentation + Panel):
How can the 5G Network Operator facilitate experimentation and co-creation with players in Media and Industry
- Advancing the experimental platforms to facilitate technological and business validation,
Min Xie, Telenor R&I, (5G-SOLUTIONS), 15 minutes
- Panel discussion, participants and more details:
In the context of the above presentations, the panel will discuss and share their views on the results and lessons learned in the Industry/FoF and Media sectors, also picking up on what are important takeaways to be carried into the coming SNS partnership and European projects.
(To be completed)
- Facilitator: Håkon Lønsethagen, TM for 5G-SOLUTIONS, Telenor Research & Innovation, Norway
- Yiannis Markopoulos, Head of EU and International Business, Nova, Greece
- Frode Saastad, Business Development Manager 5G, Telenor Norway, Norway
- Anna Tzanakaki, Technical Manager of 5G-VICTORI, University of Athens
- NN, Representing factory of the future perspectives (TBD)
- NN, Representing Next Generation Experimental Platform, network operator perspectives (TBD)
12:30 – Closing remarks, End of Seminar
For registration (mandatory), please fill in: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScB2qbM747cr_dWOyD2Ibp1JtkyxIKyLYkEJyUOaLV8cCW2iQ/viewform?usp=sf_link
(The registration data will only be used for the purpose of this seminar.)
Note. On-site space is limited. Please register as soon as possible.
For any questions, please contact.