- This event has passed.
CHARISMA demos @EuCNC’17
12 June 2017 @ 9:00 - 15 June 2017 @ 17:00
CHARISMA’s objective is the development of an open access, converged 5G network, via virtualised slicing of network resources to different service providers (SPs), with network intelligence distributed out towards end-users over a self-similar hierarchical architecture. Such an approach offers a means to achieve important 5G key performance indicators (KPIs) related to low latency, high and scalable bandwidths, energy efficiency and virtualised security (v-security). CHARISMA integrates such diverse technologies into a single architecture with SDN and NFV advancements.
At EuCNC’17, CHARISMA will showcase major achievements:
- OFDM demo: It is planned to demonstrate the 100G real-time OFDM-PON that is being built within CHARISMA. It will show the OLT and the ONU nodes. Its main characteristics are shown in a live demonstration
- Low latency demo: The M2M use case shows the impact of the E2E-delay on M2M or CAR2CAR communication. The E2E-delay has a high impact of the system stability if it is included into the servo loop between sensor and actor. The demo simulates a scenario where a sensor and actor is placed on a moving vehicle (CAL0) and data processing is done in the cloud (CAL3).
- CHARISMA Control, Management, and Orchestration (CMO) Platform Demo. The main highlights of this demo include:
- E2E Slice Creation for multiple-tenants
- Rapid On-boarding of network services
- Dynamic provisioning of network services in the assigned slice of the tenant
- Security policy configuration per tenant
- CHARISMA Caching solution (optional)
Come and find them at Oulu from 13 to 15 of June at booth 19!