- This event has passed.
CHARISMA demos @EuCNC’17
12 June 2017 @ 8:00 - 15 June 2017 @ 16:00 CEST
CHARISMA’s objective is the development of an open access, converged 5G network, via virtualised slicing of network resources to different service providers (SPs), with network intelligence distributed out towards end-users over a self-similar hierarchical architecture. Such an approach offers a means to achieve important 5G key performance indicators (KPIs) related to low latency, high and scalable bandwidths, energy efficiency and virtualised security (v-security). CHARISMA integrates such diverse technologies into a single architecture with SDN and NFV advancements.
At EuCNC’17, CHARISMA will showcase major achievements:
- OFDM demo: It is planned to demonstrate the 100G real-time OFDM-PON that is being built within CHARISMA. It will show the OLT and the ONU nodes. Its main characteristics are shown in a live demonstration
- Low latency demo: The M2M use case shows the impact of the E2E-delay on M2M or CAR2CAR communication. The E2E-delay has a high impact of the system stability if it is included into the servo loop between sensor and actor. The demo simulates a scenario where a sensor and actor is placed on a moving vehicle (CAL0) and data processing is done in the cloud (CAL3).
- CHARISMA Control, Management, and Orchestration (CMO) Platform Demo. The main highlights of this demo include:
- E2E Slice Creation for multiple-tenants
- Rapid On-boarding of network services
- Dynamic provisioning of network services in the assigned slice of the tenant
- Security policy configuration per tenant
- CHARISMA Caching solution (optional)
Come and find them at Oulu from 13 to 15 of June at booth 19!