5G IA is organising the session “European Reseach and Innovation in 5G and Beyond” at 5G World on Friday 24th September at 13:30-15:15 UK time.
The programme of the session is the following:
- 5G Infrastructure Public Private Partnership (5G PPP) overview– Colin Willcock, Chairman of the 5G IA (15’)
- Verticals and 5G– Raffaele de Peppe, Chairman of the 5G IA Verticals Engagement Task Force (15’)
- ‘Smart Networks and Services’ European Partnership and 6G – Colin Willcock, Chairman of the 5G IA (15’)
- 5G IA White Paper ‘European Vision for the 6G Network Ecosystem’– Mikko A. Uusitalo, Co-editor of the White Paper (15’)
- Panel on 5G and 6G (30’)
- Sylvia Lu, 5G Alliance for Connected Industries and Automation (5G-ACIA)
- David Lund, Public Safety Communications Europe Forum (PSCE)
- Håkon Lønsethagen, Telenor
- Raffaele de Peppe, TIM and Chairman of the 5G IA Verticals Engagement Task Force
Moderator: Colin Willcock, Chairman of the 5G IA
- Live ‘Q&A’ on presentations and panel (15’ starting at 15:00 UK time).
The session is free to attend but requires registration. You can ‘Register as a free visitor’ at https://tmt.knect365.com/5gworldevent/
For more details, please visit https://tmt.knect365.com/5gworldevent/online-agenda/ and in the Filters menu select the ‘Track’: 5G IA: European Research and Innovation in 5G and Beyond.