- This event has passed.
Webinar ‘AI in 5G and forthcoming 6G: Standardization and Regulatory Perspectives’ on December 16, 2021 @11:00 CET
16 December 2021 @ 11:00 - 12:00
This webinar captures the current and emerging landscape for Artificial Intelligence and its relevance for 5G networks and across industry verticals, drawing also on the use cases within UK5G. The technology platform, Networld Europe, shares insights into the impacts of AI on upcoming 6G networks alongside research priorities. The Big Data Value Association guides participants on the European public private partnership, aimed at ensuring trustworthy, safe and robust AI and related regulations. A 3GPP specialist highlights the role of standardisation and specific challenges related to artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Interactive discussions focus on key challenges from a technical, regulatory and standardisation perspective. These insights will be coupled with participant viewpoints to help define priorities for Europe based around a multi-stakeholder dialogue.
- Abdellatif Benjelloun Touimi, Digital Catapult
- Amaanat Ali, Nokia, Senior Standardisation Delegate and 3GPP RAN2
- Rui Aguiar, Steering Board Chair, Networld Europe
- Nicola Michailow, Wireless Networks, Siemens
- Dr David Lund, Public Safety Communication Europe
- Stephanie Parker , Trust-IT and Co-chair of the 5G-IA Pre-Standardization WG
Please register online: