The 5G-Miedge, TWEETHER and ULTRAWAVE projects organise a Special Session Workshop on “Economics and Adoption of Millimeter Wave Technology in Future Networks” @WCNC’18 in Barcelona on 15-18 April. Contributions from 5G PPP projects are vey welcome.
View the full CfP here.
TOPICS OF INTERESTS
– Socio-cultural hurdles for a broad adoption of mmWave links
– Return on Investment of mmWave deployment for backhaul and access networks
– New technologies that can synergize and facilitate the adoption of mmWave technology
– Business innovation needed for a new technology adoption
– Breakthrough innovation in the mmWave areas
– Wigig, WiFi and cellular mmWave access: synergies and differences
– Standardization status of mmWave technologies
– Regulatory aspects of mmWave technologies
– EMF for mmWave devices
– New business cases for mmWave adoptions
Submission of papers: November 2nd, 2017
Notification of acceptance: December 15, 2017
Camera-ready version of accepted papers: January 12th, 2018