- This event has passed.
5G-XCast and ONE 5G WS on advanced 5G radio access network features and performance @ IEEE WCNC
April 15 @ 8:00 - April 19 @ 17:00
5G-XCast and ONE 5G are co-organising a workshop on Advanced 5G radio access network features and performance at IEEE WCNC in Marrakech, Morocco (15-19 April 2019) and call for papers.
Organized by two flagship 5GPPP European projects, this workshop will bring together the leading names in industry, academia and research institutes to discuss and debate the latest developments in this area. It offers a unique opportunity for researchers in this field to disseminate their results in all radio related aspects of 5G communications to a diverse audience. The workshop invites authors to submit original and previously un-published research papers in the following and related topics. They could cover traditional mobile broadband or any other new 5G vertical applications.
- 5G channel modelling and measurements
- Novel channel estimation techniques
- 5G antenna design and prototyping
- Multiple antenna techniques, incl. MIMO, Massive MIMO and Beamforming
- Control and implementation aspects for Massive MIMO and Beamforming
- Non-orthogonal Multiple Access (NOMA) schemes, code design.
- Efficient transceiver architectures and design
- 5G air interface/ waveform design and optimizations
- Advanced radio link management, incl. efficient signalling and control
- Hardware impairments – modelling and impact analysis
- 5G co-ordinated cells incl. NR-CoMP
- Heterogeneous networks
- Advanced Channel coding, waveform and Non-Uniform modulation
- Layered-Division Multiplexing
- Next generation of broadcasting systems
- Convergence of broadcasting and broadband wireless
- 5G system prototyping, PoC efforts
Paper Submission Deadline: 10 January, 2019
Paper Acceptance Notification : 15 February, 2019
Camera-Ready: 1 March, 2019
Papers should follow the standard IEEE Conference Template and be submitted through EDAS: https://edas.info/N25115