“AI/ML-driven Autonomous 6G Networks” Workshop
May 29 @ 16:00 - 18:00 CEST
6G-IA in collaboration with the following 5G PPP Projects are proud to announce a Workshop on “AI/ML-driven Autonomous 6G networks” that will take place in the prestigious IEEE ICC’23 conference in Rome, on Monday May 29th, 2023, from 16.15 to 18.00.
The selected projects, the title of their presentations and the speakers are as follows:
- ARIADNE: Autonomous UE-AP associations in a dense and evolving 6G network, Edwin Yaqub
- TeraFlow: TeraFlow SDN controller for AI-based cybersecurity and network automation, Ricard Vilalta
- B5G-OPEN: Real-time Autonomous Optical Operation: from Vision to Development in B5G-Open, Luis Velasco
- 5GASP: AI Driven enabler for NetApps, Xenofon Vasilakos
- DAEMON: Design, development and prototyping of Network Intelligence plane, Miguel Camelo
- Hexa-X: AI/ML-based Management and Orchestration for the Future 6G networks the Hexa-X Vision, Giada Landi
The workshop will be moderated by Alex Kaloxylos – Executive Director of the 6G Smart Networks and Services Industry Association (6G-IA).