- This event has passed.
ETSI IoT Week
October 10 @ 9:00 - October 14 @ 17:00 CEST
ETSI is pleased to announce the availability of the full ETSI IoT Week 2022 Programme “Pursuing Digital and Green Transformation”.
The ETSI IoT Week (www.etsi.org/IoTweek) will take place physically on 10-14 October 2022 in ETSI’s Headquarters in Sophia Antipolis, South of France.
This gathering of IoT experts has become a must-attend event for anyone involved in IoT and who understands the importance of standard-enabled technologies for IoT service deployments.
This event is free of charge and open to all upon registration.
Do not miss this opportunity to network again with your fellow professionals and register now!
The ETSI IoT Week comprises the following events:
- A Tutorial on ontologies and semantic interoperability for IoT, on 10 October;
The tutorial is targeted at IoT application developers and will explain what ontologies are, how they are built and extended, and how you can get involved in ETSI’s current work on the topic. Register here to attend the tutorial.
- The ETSI IoT Conference on 11-14 October
The ETSI IoT Conference will offer an up-to-date overview of the major European and global trends in IoT services, technology innovations, deployments, and the relevant standardization work.
In particular, the edition will focus on:
- IoT technologies and innovations (semantics and ontologies, digital twins, IoT and edge, IoT and AI among others);
- IoT for a better life, including digital and green transformation and eHealth;
- Horizontal ETSI IoT standards for the vertical business sectors.
Register here to attend the Conference.
- Demonstrations of IoT in action, 11-13 October
Up to 10 demonstrations showcasing use cases and technologies in support of the digital and green transformation will take place during the conference networking breaks.
Do not miss this opportunity to connect with a community of IoT Experts in a unique social atmosphere!
ETSI is looking forward to welcoming you to its premises for the ETSI IoT Week 2022!