- This event has passed.
Smart Networks and Services Joint-Undertaking launch event: “ON THE ROAD TO 6G” @MWC
March 1 @ 9:30 - 11:30 CET
The Smart Networks and Services Joint Undertaking organises its launch event “ON THE ROAD TO 6G” on 1st March, 09:30 – 11:30 CET at MWC Stage B, Hall 5.
The global race towards 6G has started. Building on the success of the 5G-PPP, Europe has recently launched a new strategic partnership. The Smart Networks and Services Joint Undertaking (SNS JU) builds on two pillars: 6G research and innovation and 5G deployment actions funded by European or national funding programmes. In this session, some of its thought leaders will set out the strategy and the tools to enable the sector community to develop technology capacities for 6G systems as a basis for future digital services towards 2030. This session is organised by the SNS Joint Undertaking in cooperation with the European Commission.
- Peter Stuckmann, Head of Unit and Deputy Director, Future Networks, Euro Commission
- Colin Willcock, Chairman, European Smart Networks and Services Joint Undertaking (SNS-JU) Governing Board
- Nishant Batra, Chief Strategy and Technology Officier (CSTO), Nokia
- Gerhard Fettweis, CEO Backhausen Institute
- Sarmite Mickevica, Vice-Chair of the States Representatives Group of the SNS-JU, Ministry of Education and Science of Latvia
- Arturo Azcorra, Director General, Telecommunication and Audiovisual Services of Spain
- Anita Doehler, CEO NGMN Green Future Networks
- Marja Matinmikko-Blue, Research Director, University of Oulu, Finland
- Pearse O’Donahue, Director of the Future Networks Directorate of DGCONNECT, European Commission
This session is open to all passholders. Pre-registration is NOT required and seating is first come, first served.