5GAA Workshop on “5G: Connected Mobility in the Digital Age”
September 28 @ 9:00 - 15:00
The 5GAA is organising an online Workshop on “5G: Connected Mobility in the Digital Age” on September 28th, 2021 from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm CEST.
This event is intended to advance the dialogue between high-level institutional and industry stakeholders on current challenges in the field of connected and automated mobility. Representatives from the European institutions, local and national authorities, and 5GAA members will discuss ongoing challenges for connected and automated mobility and provide solutions by presenting the capabilities and deployment models of the Cellular Vehicle to Everything (“C-V2X”) technology.
Registration will open soon.
- 09:00 – 09:30: Connected Mobility in the Digital Decade
- 09:30 – 10:00: 5GAA C-V2X visionary roadmap 2030
- 10:00 – 11:00: The global progress of C-V2X
- 11:00 – 11:15: Coffee Break
- 11:15 – 12:15: Panel discussion: Digitalisation of connected transport – Quo vadis, Europe?
- 12:15 – 13:00: Lunch Break
- 13:00 – 14:00: The path towards road digitalisation
- 14:00 – 14:45: Panel discussion: Connected Mobility For Climate Neutrality
- 14:45 – 15:00: Closing keynote speech
- Wang Xuemin, Vice-President for Standardization & Industry Development ,Huawei
- Michael Bültmann, Managing Director & Vice President External Affairs, HERE Technologies Gmbh
- Daniele Franceschini, Head of Technology Innovation, Standardization & Portfolio Department, TIM
- Henna Virkkunen, Member of the European Parliament, EPP, Finland
- Daniel Mes, Member of Frans Timmermans’ Cabinet, European Commission
- Jill Warren, Chief Executive Office, European Cyclists’ Federation
- Johannes Springer, CTO Connected Car T-Systems & Director General of the 5G Automotive Association
- Maxime Flament, CTO of the 5G Automotive Association