– Project full name: Fed4FIRE: Federation for FIRE
– Project grant agreement number: 318389
– Call identifier: Fed4FIRE-SME-4
– Call title: 4th Fed4FIRE Competitive Call – Innovative Experiments by SMEs
Submission deadline: 18 November 2015, at 17:00 Brussels local time
Feasibility check deadline: 11 November 2015, at 17:00 Brussels local time
For the feasibility check, it is essential that the proposers get in contact with the Fed4FIRE partner in charge of the testbed(s) which will be used for the proposed experiment to discuss its feasibility within the Fed4FIRE federation and the related specific requirements. Each proposing party must therefore contact the Fed4FIRE consortium to identify a possible Patron by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The proposing party must submit its draft proposal to the Patron by 11 November 2015, at 17:00 Brussels local time. The feedback which will be provided by the Patron latest by 16 November 2015 at noon must be copied into section D of the proposal.
– Maximum requested funding per experiment € 15 000
– An extra € 5 000 per experiment will be allocated to the Fed4FIRE consortium partner acting as patron
– Total available funding for this Call : € 100 000
– An extra € 35 000 for this call will be allocated to the Fed4FIRE consortium partners acting as patron
– Proposals will only be accepted from a single party eligible for participation in the EC FP7-projects
– Can only be selected for funding for one proposal (even if the proposer submitted multiple proposals that are ranked high enough to be selected for funding)
– Parties having been selected in previous Fed4FIRE Open Calls are not eligible to participate again
– Language in which the proposal must be submitted: English
– Proposals must follow the provided template, including answers to experimenters questions
– Proposals must be submitted through the online submission portal
Inclusion into the consortium:
Once an SME is selected to perform the proposed experiment, it will be contracted by the project coordinator (iMinds) as subcontractor. This implies that the administrative load for the applicant will be minimal as only an invoice needs to be submitted to iMinds at the end of the experiment with a description of tasks performed and results achieved as well as an evaluation on the use of the federated testbeds and its tools. This final report will be required before payment will be carried out.
For more information, please, visit the Fed4FIRE website or direct link to the Open Call information.