SICE is a technology company that focuses its activity on providing added value services through the integration of a range of in-house and third party technologies and systems, always with the aim of offering the best solution tailored to each customer.
1. UTMC and Traffic Lights Controllers for providing new services to CAV vehicles:
- ADIMOT is a fully Adaptive Urban Traffic Management Control (UTMC) System that has been deployed in cities like Madrid, Santander, Toledo, Moscow, Pasto (Colombia), Tshwane (South Africa), etc.
- MFU Traffic Light Controller includes the most recent technological advances, both in hardware and firmware, for embedded systems and is capable of providing I2V-V2I / I2P (Pedestrian)-P2I cooperative services. http://www.sice.com/en/rd/vruits-improving-safety-and-mobility-vulnerable-road-users-through-its
2. Plate Recognition Systems (LPR), Tolling Systems and Monitoring Systems for the Air Quality.
3. Multi-technology identification of passengers for public transport routes optimization and service efficiency:
- Detailed knowledge passengers and services: passenger monitoring (O/D matrix, waiting time,…) to avoid unnecessary consumes and improving user services
- Routes and frequency innovative algorithms to support public transport management
- CIT-Platform to improve public transport operation efficiency and service quality
4. Noise and emissions detection equipment:
- Vehicles real-time indentification (plate recognition)
- I2V systems
- Automated tolling systems (infrastructure)
- Local administration contacts, road networks, etc.
Sociedad Ibérica de Construcciones Eléctricas, S.A. (SICE) is a multinational technology integration company operating in the fields of traffic and transport, the environment and energy, telecommunications and all types of industrial processes.
SICE's activity mainly focuses on providing added value services through the integration of a range of in-house and third party technologies and systems, always with the aim of offering the best solution tailored to each customer, and of providing:
• Technological capacity
• Ad-hoc solutions
• Systems integration
• Open systems
SICE has the capacity to work on all phases of a project, from design to operation.
To complement its industrial activity, the company develops IT applications and systems for the management, operation and control of equipment and installations implemented by SICE. These IT applications and systems are developed based on the needs of each customer, using the most modern technologies and pieces of equipment established as state of the art at any given time.
Due to both this and the professionalism of its human resources, SICE has survived until the present day with a consolidated group of solutions and systems and a wide range of services. Its business areas are:
1. Intelligent Traffic Systems
2. Intelligent Transport Systems
3. Environment and Energy Efficiency
4. Smart Cities
5. Telecommunications Infrastructure
6. Security Systems
7. Process Control
8. Other Infrastructures